Friday 18 September 2009

Brain storming for Preliminary & Main Tasks

This year I am working alongside Rebecca Smith, a fellow pupil from Wilmington Girls Grammar. Together we have successfully brain stormed some ideas for our main task, however decided to part take in a preliminary task as practice. The preliminary task will be important in order to familiarise ourselves with the apparatus. We would like to use all the equipment to the best of its ability when filming our final piece, so a preliminary task is vital. We have made a spider diagram to visually compile our ideas, and point us in the right direction.
I am going to research existing soap opera adverts, in order to gain valuable conventions from them. However we have not decided the main plot to base our coursework on, I am hoping to gain some ideas through watching other soaps interesting features. As I was considering the plots, I was aware that some plots have been over-used and exhausted. However no such thing as an original plot so I have concluded to do something that's been done before; just with my own twist.


No comments:

Post a Comment